• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN. BIN ? BIN ! and priced to go...

91 posts in this topic

Just to let you know that i have to end the auctions early:

I have a problem: i was not aware that the french post have increased their prices of about 250% since 03/01/2006 ! i'm really annoyed because i wrote $12 to ship to USA/foreign countries in my description. The real cost should be about $25 now. I'm very sorry,

David

Forgot to say:

I'm really don't understand the french post and why they made theses crazy prices screwy.gif

I wanted to put more books for sale here, but it's not possible anymore.

The french post is killing my biz frustrated.gif.

Forgot to say:

I'm really don't understand the french post and why they made theses crazy prices screwy.gif

I wanted to put more books for sale here, but it's not possible anymore.

The french post is killing my biz frustrated.gif.

Road Trip to Germany for shipping!

I have a problem: i was not aware that the french post have increased their prices of about 250% since 03/01/2006 ! i'm really annoyed because i wrote $12 to ship to USA/foreign countries in my description. The real cost should be about $25 now. I'm very sorry,

David

893whatthe.gif

That's awful...sorry to hear that...

David

893whatthe.gif

That's awful...sorry to hear that...

Thanks.

I've lost money of most of the books i've sold, but i'll respect the deal for the books that are still not shipped. thumbsup2.gif

The only positive point is that there is now always a tracking number on the package.

There is also still economic mail... but i don't know how long it'll take.

You know what, i got some informations today

(from the french post, about the recent price increasing):

So many people complained that the french post have to change the rules again, and i can know ship my package the same way i did it before (that means cheaper) yay.gif

Also, if you received your package from me, please let me know (yes, sometimes i can be more anxious than the purchasers)