• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Other than comics, what do you collect?
5 5

My Other Hobby  

5 members have voted

1. 1. My Other Hobby

440 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Nice !! Bills are fun to collect !

Image result for currency graded collection bison

I don't know much about currency collecting, but that is an awesome $10 bill.  I would love to see America go back to this style, using more animals greatly associated with the Country than humans.  (Bison, Eagle, Black Bear, American Alligator etc.)  

Video games....or at least I used to. In the process of selling off my Gamecube collection. PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn and DS will probably follow. Neo Geo is already gone. With two kids I just don't have the time to play any of it, and what time I do have usually goes to comics, old computer games, or XBONE stuff. 

Can't bring myself to sell the NES, SNES and Genesis collections though. Here's an old pic of some of it before it all went into storage. 

image.png.1ad332e6b985702ff6d605549712d962.png

7 minutes ago, october said:

Video games....or at least I used to. In the process of selling off my Gamecube collection. PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn and DS will probably follow. Neo Geo is already gone. With two kids I just don't have the time to play any of it, and what time I do have usually goes to comics, old computer games, or XBONE stuff. 

Can't bring myself to sell the NES, SNES and Genesis collections though. Here's an old pic of some of it before it all went into storage. 

image.png.1ad332e6b985702ff6d605549712d962.png

That is AWESOME :) thought about having any of those graded?!? :headbang: It'd be sweet, but is really cool regardless!

The only one I still have is TMNT1 from NES and Zelda Ocarania, cartridge only, no box or packaging :( 

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That is AWESOME :) thought about having any of those graded?!? :headbang: It'd be sweet, but is really cool regardless!

They are almost all CIB, not sealed....so not sure if they would be worth grading. I tried to get NM looking opened copies though, so maybe?