• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Marvel Masterworks variants.

21 posts in this topic

Specifically volumes 28 - 32.

Good prices paid, of course. PM me with prices if you've got any or all of these four books. And remember, I want the "marble" variant covers (that follow the look of the original series), which were limited to small HTF runs.

Good prices paid, of course. PM me with prices if you've got any or all of these four books. And remember, I want the "marble" variant covers (that follow the look of the original series), which were limited to small HTF runs.

Only looking for these ?

I have a sh1tload of the original Marble covers and a lot of the new variant marble covers (a lot still sealed)...but none between 28-32 foreheadslap.gif

Only looking for these ?

I have a sh1tload of the original Marble covers and a lot of the new variant marble covers (a lot still sealed)...but none between 28-32 foreheadslap.gif

28 - 32 are, as you probably know, the scarce volumes - although please send me a list of the other stuff...just in case. hi.gif

Only looking for these ?

Any cheap Spider-Man volumes? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Only looking for these ?

Any cheap Spider-Man volumes? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif the variants are never cheap...

If you want cheap,you are better off with the regular Masterworks which can be found for around $30.00...

28 - 32 are, as you probably know, the scarce volumes - although please send me a list of the other stuff...just in case. hi.gif

Are they even scarcer than this one

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

The only one I have with a lower print run is MM #22 (ASM 41-50) which is limited to 440 copies..

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

The only one I have with a lower print run is MM #22 (ASM 41-50) which is limited to 440 copies..

That FF volume did very well...as it's presumably the latest printing, which is a replica of the original volume from the early 90s. Those low print runs...

28 - 32 have low print runs and have only had one printing, hence the demand...

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

That FF volume did very well...as it's presumably the latest printing, which is a replica of the original volume from the early 90s. Those low print runs...

Flipper makepoint.gif

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

Flipper makepoint.gif

Want two sets, one of them for me, dammit!!! makepoint.gif

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

Flipper makepoint.gif

But you are gonna flip the other set and make enough $$ to pay for yours. 893applaud-thumb.gif

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

Flipper makepoint.gif

But you are gonna flip the other set and make enough $$ to pay for yours. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I need to find the damn things first... tonofbricks.gif

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

Flipper makepoint.gif

Why didn't you get them when they first came out? makepoint.gif

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

Flipper makepoint.gif

I think many people were caught by surprise by the new arrivals and didn't assume that there would be demand for a revived series that had been dormant for some years. In my case, it was a dumb oversight, as I already had the first 27 volumes....

FF 41-50

470 copies printed...

Flipper makepoint.gif

I think many people were caught by surprise by the new arrivals and didn't assume that there would be demand for a revived series that had been dormant for some years. In my case, it was a dumb oversight, as I already had the first 27 volumes....

sorry.gif

Same here, I have most of the original 27 issues, then got most of the variant Marble covers up until #25 or something..plus some silver ones, some Comicraft ones etc...

I must have nearly 60 MMs....and I have 95% of the comics as well in reader grade... foreheadslap.gif

Should have sold my original run when some of the were fetching $300+ a book on eBay foreheadslap.gif

I do have a first print Hulk MM which I won in a contest and is signed by Stan Lee cloud9.gif

Oh and how rare is the Amazing Spider-man 1-10 +AF15 first print MM#1 in a slipcase ?

I know it's the very first MM variant, but they never turn up on Ebay confused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif

No need for apologies, just find me the books!!!

What issues are those and do you have pics of the variants? confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh and how rare is the Amazing Spider-man 1-10 +AF15 first print MM#1 in a slipcase ?

I know it's the very first MM variant, but they never turn up on Ebay confused-smiley-013.gif

Despite the slipcased Volume 1 being reasonably rare, it's not in much demand as it was a book that was reprinted on many occasions, it being the first of the series.

sorry.gif

No need for apologies, just find me the books!!!

What issues are those and do you have pics of the variants? confused-smiley-013.gif

These are the issues - I'll have to keep looking re cover images...

28 Silver The Fantastic Four vol. 6 The Fantastic Four #51-60, King-Size Special #4 25th October 2000 17th March 2004 240 No ISBN 0785112669

29 Silver Daredevil vol. 2 Daredevil #12-21 17th October 2001 25th February 2004 224 No ISBN 0785112650

30 Silver The Mighty Thor vol. 3 Journey Into Mystery #111-120, Annual #1 14th November 2001 19th November 2003 256 No ISBN 0785112685

31 Silver The X-Men vol. 3 The X-Men #22-31 ??? 2002 4th September 2003 224 No ISBN 0785112693

32 Silver The Sub-Mariner vol. 1 Tales to Astonish #70-87 1st May 2002 14th January 2003 224 No ISBN 0785108750