• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Forum Auctions Day 4

89 posts in this topic

I was expecting to lose it. I put my last bid in about 30 minutes before end of Auction!!! We might be able to talk a trade after I get a look at it. grin.gif

I've got about 30,000 books to choose from. Only pre-hero TTA duplicate I have is 29 (Hey I actually collect these) But I completely undestand if you want to keep. Nice pick-up thumbsup2.gif

I just want to look the book over to see, if I want to get into Pre-Hero Marvels. I don't collect any Silver Age and the only interesting ones are the Pre-Heroes.

Listen, he's going to have an Amazing Adult Fantasy 11 pop here in the next auction or so. At least, he listed it in the previews so there is that one to look forward to.

I

Listen, he's going to have an Amazing Adult Fantasy 11 pop here in the next auction or so. At least, he listed it in the previews so there is that one to look forward to.

I already have that one 893scratchchin-thumb.gif or do I? confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif