• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicSupply Forum Auctions Day 4

89 posts in this topic

Here we are for Day 4. These auctions end Wednesday March 8th at 9pm est.

Today's Daily Special is

50 Pack of Mylite2's. Silver/Gold Size for $6.99 (Limit 1 per person and 10 total sold)POST ON THE BOARDS IF YOU WANT TO BUY 1. Remember you will have to win at least 1 auction and pay shipping for these.

Today's Special for Trade Paperbacks are:(Like new trades) Remember you will have to win at least 1 auction to purchase one of these. Trade paperbacks unsold will roll over to the next day but specials will not.

Amazing Spider-Man: Origin Hobgoblin $10.99

Batman Year 2: Fear Reaper $7.99

Daredevil Born Again $7.99

Daredevil Man without Fear $7.99

Daredevil Visionaries v1 $8.99

Daredevil Visionaries v2 $10.99

Daredevil Visionaries v3 $10.99

Daredevil: Fall from Grace $9.95

Daredevil: Fall of Kingpin $5.99

Daredevil: Legends v1 $6.99

Daredevil: Legends v4 $9.99

Daredevil: Love's labors lost $9.95

Daredevil: v5 $9.99

Daredevil: v6 $5.99

Daredevil: Wake Up $3.99

Darkness: Coming of Age $4.99

Darkness: Heart of Darkness $4.95

Formerly Known as Justice League $5.99

Incredible Hulk: Ground Zero 4$.99

JLA Earth 2 $6.99

JLA The Nail $5.99

ITEM 37: Micronauts #1,2,3 VF/NM Starts at $.99. Buy at $4 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM 38: Sandman #1 Kirby VF Starts at $4.99 Buy at $18 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM 39: Tower of Shadows #3,4,6 Fine Average Starts at $3, BUY AT $14 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM 40: Captain Marvel #1 Fine Starts at $3, BUY AT $19 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM 41: Fantastic Four #64 VG+ Starts at $2, BUY AT $8 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM 42: Fantastic Four #78 F+ Starts at $2, BUY AT $11 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM 43: ASM #135 Fine+ Starts at $3 POST ON THREAD TO BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM 44: Silver Surfer #9 Fine- Starts at $3 POST ON THREAD TO BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM #45: Mystery in Space #50 G/VG Starts at $3, BUY AT $19 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM #46 Mystery in Space #52 G+ Starts at $3, BUY AT $15 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM #47 Mystery in Space #92 Fine Starts at $3 POST ON THREAD TO BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM #48 Strange Adventures #120 Fine Starts at $15, BUY AT $45 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM #49 Tales to Astonish #13 VG- Starts at $15 POST ON THREAD TO BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

ITEM 50 Marvel Super-Heroes #1 VG- Starts at $3, BUY AT $10 POST ON THREAD TO BUY/BID, or PM BELLA to bid.

Today's Daily Special is

50 Pack of Mylite2's. Silver/Gold Size for $6.99 (Limit 1 per person and 10 total sold)POST ON THE BOARDS IF YOU WANT TO BUY 1. Remember you will have to win at least 1 auction and pay shipping for these.

Can I get the standard SA size? laugh.gif

ITEM 44: Silver Surfer #9 Fine- Starts at $3
$3

ITEM #49 Tales to Astonish #13 VG- Starts at $15
$15

Today's Daily Special is

These are the standard silver size.

Today's Daily Special is

7 1/4 x 10 3/4?

Today's Daily Special is

7 1/4 x 10 3/4?

That would be the standard regular size. Right now we are not giving those out, we are just doing silver/gold.

Today's Daily Special is

7 1/4 x 10 3/4?

I bought some M2s:

Standard Comic Book Size: Supply678

That fit with Full-Backs: Supply587

I wanted the same size so everything fits together. smile.gif

Put me down for the Daily Special. I don't see my post anywhere requesting so, forgive me, if I have requested it before.

So that would be a Double Cheeseburger, Fries, Chocolate Shake, and Apple Pie w/ Ice Cream? Or is that only the Daily Special you order at other places? poke2.gif