• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Ult FF 21-23 + Zombies 1-4

10 posts in this topic

I have all these already, but I have a friend who doesn't collect who has heard the buzz and wants them for himself. Prefer 1st printings. I'd like to get them all from one source if possible to save a bit on shipping.

Let me know if you got something.

I have all these already, but I have a friend who doesn't collect who has heard the buzz and wants them for himself. Prefer 1st printings. I'd like to get them all from one source if possible to save a bit on shipping.

I've got Zombies 1 + 2 first prints if you want hi.gif

I can probably get them all for you except Zombies #1. Have reprint but not first.

Will have to wait a day as I expect the UFF 21 and 22 to come in today's mail.

Russ. What's the price on UFF 21-23 going to be?

Upon further review, #1 first prints are going for batpoop insane prices. He wants to read them, but not that badly. =)

Upon further review, #1 first prints are going for batpoop insane prices. He wants to read them, but not that badly. =)

Yup. I've had 5 people wanting my copies but as yet im still waiting for a certain person to get back to me makepoint.gif