• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please note that a new board has been created for Direct member sales and WTB

40 posts in this topic

Ditto.... not a big deal, I just thought the proposed change was WTB/WTS, and my initial reaction was that the new split takes more getting used to. Hell, I love the Marketplace whatever you do to it...you could make the background color hot pink and I'd still come crawling back. 27_laughing.gif

Same here. No matter what format it is in or what color it is, I am sure I will find ways to spend my money in the Marketplace.

I never said I didn't like this split. I would have liked the other split better.

You implied you didn't like it by saying "I agree with the Buying and Selling boards." I don't think my interpretation was out of line.

Do you have that much free time that you go around researching who participates in each thread.

Yes, I had two big minutes of free time so I "researched" who came late to the party.

I like it as well. I think the change is for the best.

FWIW, I'd also like to mention that of the six people to post in this thread saying they don't like the change, only one participated in the discussion when the change was first proposed. nearmint, Point Five, svndst1030, Anfield fox and esquirecomics didn't participate in the initial discussion. The protests are a day late and a dollar short IMO.

God forbid I post an opinion after the change has been made and I've had the opportunity to see whether it's working. Frankly, I think opinions expressed after we've lived with the change for a few days are MORE valuable than those expressed before. They are opinions based on experience rather than theory.

FWIW, I'd also like to mention that of the six people to post in this thread saying they don't like the change, only one participated in the discussion when the change was first proposed. nearmint, Point Five, svndst1030, Anfield fox and esquirecomics didn't participate in the initial discussion. The protests are a day late and a dollar short IMO.

God forbid I post an opinion after the change has been made and I've had the opportunity to see whether it's working. Frankly, I think opinions expressed after we've lived with the change for a few days are MORE valuable than those expressed before. They are opinions based on experience rather than theory.

I just see it the same as people crying about who the president is, but they didn't vote. It's hard to listen to complaints when the complainer wasn't proactive when their input could have made a difference.

BTW, It's only been this way for less then a day, not "a few". confused-smiley-013.gif

But of course you're well within your rights to complainer, just don't be surprised when your input falls on deaf ears.

Ok, I'm done now. You guys can go back to talking about how you don't like the change after less then 24 hours of "trying" it.

I just see it the same as people crying about who the president is, but they didn't vote. It's hard to listen to complaints when the complainer wasn't proactive when their input could have made a difference.

BTW, It's only been this way for less then a day, not "a few". confused-smiley-013.gif

But of course you're well within your rights to complainer, just don't be surprised when your input falls on deaf ears.

Ok, I'm done now. You guys can go back to talking about how you don't like the change after less then 24 hours of "trying" it.

The change was made on monday according to the first post in this thread. Can we [embarrassing lack of self control] now that it is more than 24 hours old? poke2.gif

I'm not complaining. I'm expressing an opinion. Whether anyone listens is up to them.

Let me know how many days need to pass before it becomes valid, oh wise one.

The change was made on monday according to the first post in this thread. Can we [embarrassing lack of self control] now that it is more than 24 hours old? poke2.gif

Do it up! thumbsup2.gif

I like the new classifications as they are.

I agree and it seems that the only people whining about the new classifications are the dealers, EBay sellers and online retailers.

The rest of us are too busy enjoying the new format, and the BINs, to comment.

Hey, not to call anyone out but there are currently four individual EBay listings on the first page, all for a book or two.

I know if I was posting my EBay lstings all in a single post, I'd be ticked off, but is there a rule against SPAM like in the Forum-Only area?

Hey, not to call anyone out but there are currently four individual EBay listings on the first page, all for a book or two.

I know if I was posting my EBay lstings all in a single post, I'd be ticked off, but is there a rule against SPAM like in the Forum-Only area?

:whistle:

I don't see where Harry's individual listings really matter. The threads become free for alls once the initial post with the eBay link is made any way. Plus, he is listing what he will have at the convention. Sure it could be consolidated, but it is more of a convenience for the purchaser.

I am looking for the following Amazing Spider-Man depending on page quality

Amazing Spider Man #101 CGC 9.0 will pay up to $240 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #108 CGC 9.0 will pay up to $55 Shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #110 CGC 9,0 will pay up to $55 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #126 CGC 9.2 will pay up to $60 Shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #149 CGC 9.4 will pay up to $100 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #176 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $75 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #178 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $75 Shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #180 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $75 Shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #210 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $40 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #250 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $40.shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #275 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $35 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #289 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $35 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #301 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $90 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #360 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $30 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man #400 CGC 9.6 will pay up to $50 shipped for the regular cover only

Also Seeking Signature Series Amazing Spider-Man John Romita Sr and Stan Lee story and art dual signed in Mid grade

You can check out my ebay feedback on ebay from the link below

http://Support-the-Collectors-Society.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=silver-agebuyer1975&ftab=AllFeedback