• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAIL on eBay causes fire sale

95 posts in this topic

I just spotted a GRAIL of GRAILS on eBay (I'm sure if you know my collecting habits you can find it easily enough)

I am at work right now, but want to get the word out that I will be accepting offers on art from the NotSoNice collection * to possibly fund this. ( you must be logged in to see the complete collection)

By this time tomorrow I will have the pages moved over to my CAF GALLERY for wider exposure. So if you had your eye on something, now is the time to move!

Thanks,

Mike

* DISCLAIMER don't even ask about PREACHER, HELLBLAZER and most LUCIFER pages 893naughty-thumb.gif

Well, now that you know what I want, let me know what you want. I have about 100 pages I am willing to rip from my collection(plus the ones that are already listed for sale) to try and win this auction. I won't be 'giving anything away' but this is the first time since I started collecting 10yrs ago that I have even considered selling some of these pieces. Once the opportunity for these paintings passes, so will my desire to sell anything from my core collection.

C'Mon, I know you want a LeMay drawing blush.gif

Well, now that you know what I want, let me know what you want. I have about 100 pages I am willing to rip from my collection(plus the ones that are already listed for sale) to try and win this auction. I won't be 'giving anything away' but this is the first time since I started collecting 10yrs ago that I have even considered selling some of these pieces. Once the opportunity for these paintings passes, so will my desire to sell anything from my core collection.

C'Mon, I know you want a LeMay drawing blush.gif

If this really is a Grail, I would make sure to email the seller that you intend on winning this auction. Make sure he specifically agrees not to end the auction early! Email him now.

Good luck,

It's a good thing Spidey's in there. It wouldn't make sense to have a Preacher piece without him 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He probably started a "Tangled Web" cover, didn't like it, got behind on these covers and decided to whip them out on some old board he had laying about.

Oh, BTW, that is not Spidey. If it was a spidey rough or some such a whole group of other collectors would go after this piece and since it some generic character and NOT spidey they should just move along, nothing to see here insane.gif

Im looking for crisis on infinite earth pages or secret wars pages

Hey ome one, you already have 2 SW pages. I only want one... wink.gif

all fair in love and OA

Besides there are some secret wars 2 pages on ebay

all fair in love and OA

Besides there are some secret wars 2 pages on ebay

I don't care for Secret Wars 2 art. You can keep it all to yourself. smile.gif

all fair in love and OA