• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze Age $5 BIN - Forum only

26 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'll try and post more for Sunday... I'm basically doing these as lots of 20 or so books. Any requests?

Thanks once again to youse guys whats bought some books. And thanks to all for looking.

Shep

Hey guys,

I'll try and post more for Sunday... I'm basically doing these as lots of 20 or so books. Any requests?

Thanks once again to youse guys whats bought some books. And thanks to all for looking.

Shep

Uber HG SSWS. 27_laughing.gif

Hey guys,

Shep

If I had 'em, I'd post 'em!!! Sadly, most of my doubles that I'm selling don't get above VF. I had a super-[embarrassing lack of self control] of a time getting nice copies of a lot of the issues from #160 to #200 in grade - they are not as common as one might think.

If I see any in my travels, I will let you know.

Shep

Hey guys,

Shep

If I had 'em, I'd post 'em!!! Sadly, most of my doubles that I'm selling don't get above VF. I had a super-[embarrassing lack of self control] of a time getting nice copies of a lot of the issues from #160 to #200 in grade - they are not as common as one might think.

If I see any in my travels, I will let you know.

No kidding. I've been looking everywhere for the Enemy Ace issues for about a couple months in 9.0 and higher to no avail(I know, not that long but when you consider 20 Hulk 181's show up in the same time period it's a little frustrating)...except for 149. I especially want that purple long-legged issue(number?).

Shep