• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S Tomb of Terror # 14 Killer copy MH???

11 posts in this topic

Here's the story:

This book came from Mile High Comics in 1983. The person I bought it from does not remember if this book was advertised as a Edgar Church MH copy. He just remembers the book was part of their mail in auctions back in 1983. The book grades a solid 9.0 or better. Cover gloss is like new, the back cover is clean. Inside pages show some slight tanning around the edges, but the covers are still nice and white. No doubt this book is unread, stored for over 40 years. The only real problem is a tiny impact ding on the lower right edge of the front/back cover..

The price is $245.00. Shipping is Free anywhere in the USA or 5.00 overseas. As long as the US Postal service will ship it, I will send it.

7548556_o.jpg

7548555_o.jpg

There is no Tomb of Terror #14 on the original MH list. It only goes up to issue #9. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

West

I noticed that as well. However, I have seen some books appear as MH copies that were not on the list? It's such a nice book, but I am 50/50 on it's origin. Worst case it's a sharp copy. Selling it as a non MH copy with a bullet!

Thanks West

Agreed, the list is incomplete due to the fact that Chuck sold off some of those books before the list was made. I believe Pre-Code Horror was specifically mentioned. Please refer to "Tales From The Database" on Chuck's site.

Agreed, the list is incomplete due to the fact that Chuck sold off some of those books before the list was made. I believe Pre-Code Horror was specifically mentioned. Please refer to "Tales From The Database" on Chuck's site.

Thanks West

Thanks West

27_laughing.gif

I used to go to some of their in store auctions back in the mid 1980-s and they'd always have a group of the lesser key mile high issues. Mostly from previous purchasers consigning them, but still a few they held onto.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a MH issue.

Nice book by the way.