• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN $10/$20

185 posts in this topic

I just can't buy sight unseen, sorry Beyonder. I bet I would have wanted it. frown.gif Thanks for the offer.

That was just for fun. It was a Legends 5 signed by Byrne. I don't want to sell that book...and you don't want it at that price. flowerred.gif

If I do come across something I think you'll be interested in....I'll wait until you're home to post them. thumbsup2.gif

we're homeboys, I trust him...didn't mean I will do it, but let's hear those hints 27_laughing.gif

Dazzler is on the cover..... gossip.gif

Were you trying to kill the deal mentioning Dazzler? yeahok.gifinsane.gif

Another hint 893applaud-thumb.gif Another hint 893applaud-thumb.gif Another hint 893applaud-thumb.gif

(I am so lame... sorry.gif)

we're homeboys, I trust him...didn't mean I will do it, but let's hear those hints 27_laughing.gif

Another hint 893applaud-thumb.gif Another hint 893applaud-thumb.gif Another hint 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have a Dazzler 1 in hand. grin.gif

Would be kinda fun to do if we were verifying the books to a 3rd-party via PM beforehand.

Could have been a nice copy of X-MEN 130. wink.gif

I have a Dazzler 1 in hand. grin.gif

Would be kinda fun to do if we were verifying the books to a 3rd-party via PM beforehand.

Could have been a nice copy of X-MEN 130. wink.gif

I will be the 3rd party. headbang.gif