• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN $5/10/15/20 etc Part 2

26 posts in this topic

Decided to repost whats left since the previous post was getting real hard to follow.

$5 BIN

Marvel Spotlight #29

marvelspotlight29.jpg

Star Wars Infinities: Return of the Jedi

starwarstpb.jpg

ACTOR program from Megacon 2006

actor.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #11 news.gifSOLD

G.I. Combat #176

gicombat.jpg

$20.00 BIN spidey214.jpgspidey314.jpg

Sorry Beyonder sorry.gif

Curse of the Spawn #1-24 (almost complete run) all books in 9.2 or higher $15 BIN + Shipping

cursespawn.jpg

$15 BIN

Ultra Seven Days TPB SIGNED BY JOSH AND JON LUNA ON SPLASH PAGE AT MEGACON 06 SOLD

Daredevil Visionaries Vol 2 Frank Miller (Full Color) TPB SOLD

Will sell both for $25 plus the shipping

$15 BIN

Ultra Seven Days TPB SIGNED BY JOSH AND JON LUNA ON SPLASH PAGE AT MEGACON 06 ultra.jpgheadbang.gif

Daredevil Visionaries Vol 2 Frank Miller (Full Color) TPB

DAREDEVILVISIONARIES.jpg

Will sell both for $25 plus the shipping

takeit.gif

I'll take them both for $25.

Pat

Have you ever noticed that us Board buyers are all just comic hookers? We have to pimp ourselves out so we can afford books from other Board buyers. I just love it. Keep walking the Board streets baby!!

Pat

Decided to repost whats left since the previous post was getting real hard to follow.

$5 BIN

Marvel Spotlight #29

marvelspotlight29.jpg

Someone should jump on this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6607993590

Yep, i upgraded from nikos and then realized i had 3 other copies, so figure i would dump this one off real cheap due to the miscut.

Have you ever noticed that us Board buyers are all just comic hookers? We have to pimp ourselves out so we can afford books from other Board buyers. I just love it. Keep walking the Board streets baby!!

Pat

I love all these new BIN auctions. Everyone is getting great deals on stuff, actually get accurate scans and know that they will get the books in one piece. Everyone wins and feebay loses, what could be better. yay.gif

$15 BIN

Flash #139 1st Prof Zoom... Writing on Cover, significant spine stresses. Priced at G. BC is a little better.

flash139reader.jpg

Who wants RAZOR? news.gif Lower Prices

$10 BIN Razor Signed Tour Special

razorconvention.jpg

$10 BIN Razor #0 Signed by Hartsoe

razor0.jpg

$10 BIN Razor #2 signed and numbered by Hartsoe

razor2.jpg

Avengers Readers. All books $2 each plus shipping. This is half of guide for good condition, these are better.

avengers168.jpg

avengers167.jpg

avengers165.jpg

avengers134.jpg

avengers117.jpg

avengers115.jpg

avengers125.jpg