• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB GI JOEs

26 posts in this topic

I need #2,#10,#11,#13,#14,#16,#17,#18,#19,#24,#25,#26,#27,#28,#29,#30 All in 9.8 condition Raw or graded. Im also looking to buy most copies of #21 depending on how much cash we have left! grin.gif

I have a case of GI jOes #21 how many do you want.

Ill take them all please.

Nice of you to spead the love. foreheadslap.gif

I think it was telling me to take them all? So, I guess a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do...

How much for the case, then?

Offer of Joe 21 to the board..........................Unprecedented

Even spread among the board members........Fair

Vegan's offer to buy them all........................Classic

Why you'd want more than 1 copy of Joe 21.................................Insanity

Waiting to hear the I'm kidding about a case of Joe 21's..................Priceless.

Why you'd want more than 1 copy of Joe 21.................................Insanity

Waiting to hear the I'm kidding about a case of Joe 21's..................Priceless.

wink.gif I know. I think we all know except for Khaos the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. Hes only good at correcting spelling errors. Its kind of like Rainman and the counting thing.

wink.gif I know. I think we all know except for Khaos the person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. Hes only good at correcting spelling errors. Its kind of like Rainman and the counting thing.

Have you ever seen "Rain Man"? It's a good movie. Here's a list of other movies you might enjoy/relate to:

• Tootsie
  • Mrs. Doubtfire
  • Boys Don't Cry
  • Transamerica

And, last but CERTAINLY not least...

• You Don't Know : Courageous Hearts of Transsexual Men

Come on, Dung. Felicity Huffman has opened the door for you in a way that Dustin Hoffman and Robin Williams never could!

Once again...and everyone else understands except you for some reason, theres 2 of us. One Female and one male. I "the female" of which you are obviously not too familiar with, am the one who is on this site more than my boyfriend (the male.) I understand that special people need to be explained things slowly, but its getting ridiculous. I think you should wear your helmet around the house more often to avoid further injury. makepoint.gif

Once again...and everyone else understands except you for some reason, theres 2 of us. One Female and one male. I "the female" of which you are obviously not too familiar with, am the one who is on this site more than my boyfriend (the male.) I understand that special people need to be explained things slowly, but its getting ridiculous. I think you should wear your helmet around the house more often to avoid further injury. makepoint.gif

Maybe you should type slowly?poke2.gif

And the best usage of quotation marks for accidental humor is:

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif