• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,321 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Today is WEDNESDAY. I don’t know about you guys but does everyday seem like Ground Hog day?

I don’t need any of those, but will you be putting up some better books?   :baiting:

I fixed it. WEDNESDAY, tonight, is correct. And yes, everyday is Groundhog's Day! :facepalm:

30 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Is there any other way besides Facebook to see what you are selling?  Sadly I don’t have a Facebook account since the “incident”

Unfortunately not at this time. You could start up a dummy account just for this event. Something like Bat Manfan, or Comic Lush, or CGC Troll, or something else equally obvious.

2 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

A show group shot a year or two ago.

Group 2.png

:applause:Nice! Zip 12 is a tough book in grade (usually found with tape, writing, loose cover, restored or brittle), but your copy looks like it's 'escaped' all of those through it's journey)

1 hour ago, sagii said:

:applause:Nice! Zip 12 is a tough book in grade (usually found with tape, writing, loose cover, restored or brittle), but your copy looks like it's 'escaped' all of those through it's journey)

I wish it WAS my copy, but I let someone else get it as it meant more to them than me. I didn't end up with ANY of these, but I snapped the pic for a friend as I got in during set-up and wanted to be sure he didn't need any of these before the general public picked over them. I found the pic cleaning out my phone pics and thought it'd be ok to share it with the gang here (although I usually only post my own books) as my buddy wound up with one and the rest are gone. 

11 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

THAT is an amazing assortment of funny books from different publishers Ricky! I AM a little surprised that only one Timely made the display, knowing that they're a favorite of yours. :whatthe:

Trying to display a little versatility for the talent scouts.

2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Trying to display a little versatility for the talent scouts.

2 hours ago, Frisco Larson said:

You could post a fresh display every week in your own thread and people would throw money in your guitar case! :banana:

I even have a title for the Thread: "From the Town of Bedrock: A Page Right Out of History":idea:

Though Warner Bros (Hanna Barbera's catalog owner may want a piece of the action) :wink:

25 minutes ago, sagii said:

I even have a title for the Thread: "From the Town of Bedrock: A Page Right Out of History":idea:

hm I may use that title to market incomplete comics.