• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,321 posts in this topic

here are a couple of books mr bedrock is going to make me a sweet offer on :wishluck:

triple002.jpg

Are you going to wipe your saliva off them first?

old news to me, saliva long gone :baiting:

some of the later CC issues are tough (thumbs u

but nobody wants 'em :(

i've opened my home up as a haven for unwanted funnybooks. send me your tired, your poor, your funny animals...

I had CC 1-63 at one point...of course, I have funny stuff 1-79 too (thumbs u

the shomburg cover on 13 is worth of a detail shot, but are high heels functional in the jungle?

They'd be great for poking holes in coconuts or mangos. And don't forget -- as the L.B. Cole cover of Guns #6 demonstrates, high heels are also great for swimming 'n' shark-fighting.

Misc%20GA%20-%20J.JPG

:takeit:

Cool books! Definitely not ones you see every day or that have even been posted on the Boards before. :applause:

And the art in that series is generally decent with lots of Saaf, Andru / Esposito, Severin, ... tucked under the covers. I had two issues (top row, the 2 on the left), kept the first one, traded the other to 143ksk who never returned it (i.e., sell it back to me at a higher cost, his usual strategy :baiting: and yes, I am a sucker). Now, with this post, I might have to look for more :frustrated:

Still missing # 9, but thought I would post anyway.

CIMG0927.jpg[/img]

nice group shot!

Hey, thats pretty nice. Good luck on the #9

Thanks. Always keeping my eye out for a copy.

Spotted this one in the "B" box.

4912527993_1510c2ef77_z.jpg

And the art in that series is generally decent with lots of Saaf, Andru / Esposito, Severin, ... tucked under the covers. I had two issues (top row, the 2 on the left), kept the first one, traded the other to 143ksk who never returned it (i.e., sell it back to me at a higher cost, his usual strategy :baiting: and yes, I am a sucker). Now, with this post, I might have to look for more :frustrated:

There's very exceptional art sprinkled throughout the "Standard" line.

LornatheJungleGirl760.jpg

Careful, BP might scold you b/c the group shot is of a complete run! I know ... I got told when I posted my full Airboy run :baiting: BP.

:hail: These are sooooo fun books, esp. with the unheralded Roth art which I'm glad you showed in the other thread.

Love the book above ... makes you feel more human as a collector somehow :devil:

What was the last issue you got?

LornatheJungleGirl760.jpg

Careful, BP might scold you b/c the group shot is of a complete run! I know ... I got told when I posted my full Airboy run :baiting: BP.

:hail: These are sooooo fun books, esp. with the unheralded Roth art which I'm glad you showed in the other thread.

Love the book above ... makes you feel more human as a collector somehow :devil:

What was the last issue you got?

Uh-oh. Better not tell!

This is the last one I got (this time around!):

LornatheJungleGirl2260.jpg

Finally got round to photographing my recently completed set of Lorna the Jungle Girl.

lorna.jpg

That is pretty darn cool (thumbs u