• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,316 posts in this topic

Some nice books from one show! Is it always that good a selection?
I'm almost certain there was a thread or 2 posted last year that put the wheels in motion for me to make this show a high priority for this year. Cant remember exactly, but it was just amazing photos of GA books, great pick ups, good weather and the chance to meet west coast boardies. See ya next year lol

I might try to get to this next year. Seems like a great alternative to going to a big con (which seem to be losing steam anyway).

Just got back from Terry's show and this was the Haul for the weekend. Thanks again to all the boardies for coming by my booth, it was great to meet everyone and place some faces to the names.

GA_Group_01.jpg

:o(worship) Great books man!!! Anyone got pics from this show??

Just got back from Terry's show and this was the Haul for the weekend. Thanks again to all the boardies for coming by my booth, it was great to meet everyone and place some faces to the names.

GA_Group_01.jpg

My god, between you and Junkdrawer did anyone else manage to buy anything? Great haul, both of you! :applause:

GA_Group_01.jpg

Check Robot_Man's thread -- he's got some good pics.

GA_Group_01.jpg

Check Robot_Man's thread -- he's got some good pics.

Thanks T!! (thumbs u

Some nice books from one show! Is it always that good a selection?
I'm almost certain there was a thread or 2 posted last year that put the wheels in motion for me to make this show a high priority for this year. Cant remember exactly, but it was just amazing photos of GA books, great pick ups, good weather and the chance to meet west coast boardies. See ya next year lol

I might try to get to this next year. Seems like a great alternative to going to a big con (which seem to be losing steam anyway).

Would be well worth the trip. Call it a vacation. Weather is usually pretty great and a lot of stuff to do in the area. Only one day but you will find it hard to get through the stuff especially if you are a box diver. As an added bonus, there is a similar equivelent two day toy and advertising show the week before that always has some comics as well. Between the past few weeks, I need a break from selling...

I took these for a 2016 pickups thread that never materialized, so I will post them here instead. Added these to the collection over the past year.

I doubt 2017 will be as fun comic-wise, but hoping!

1_zpsnfswo5bd.jpg

2_zpsqneefohd.jpg

3_zpsymtr4hri.jpg

4_zpsuutnx5qn.jpg

Dang! Now that's a busy year! Hard to duplicate that one.

Feeding at Terry's California Comic Show today. Guess you could call this a group shot.

IMG_3188_zpsktxhekt1.jpg

That ain't Junk in that drawer brother!! :headbang:

No kidding! Love the GUNS book! I'm still looking for one of those!

That is quite a haul !!

Annie Oakley (thumbs u