• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,321 posts in this topic

Small group of GGA.

Ken

image.jpg1_zpsimuaqyoh.jpg

Absolutely beautiful copies.

Yeah they're all really square and clean and bright and flat looking. Also nice choices from each run. (incidentally, is that a photo and if so how did you take it? Or is it scans cropped and photoshopped over a background?)

Thanks for the compliments from everyone. It's just a photo on a table.

Ken

Particularly like that Spirit 22.

Great batch of comics in your group shots, and nice clear pictures I'll have to have you give me some lessons on how take clear pics.

I'll be happy to have a photo tutorial session next time you sell me more cool vintage paperbacks like the novel versions of "Zardoz" or "The Prisoner."

27361863456_12f46d3505_c.jpg

DC invested a lot to keep the Batman franchise alive. Many artists and Bill Finger combined their talents for consistent quality entertainment. rantrant

Edited by BB-Gun

27533520785_a0625ca507_b.jpg

Some favorite Good Girl art

Always great to see your group shots BB! I really have to do some myself. I've slowly been working on complete pre-code horror runs but it takes more time than I have.

Hey, what issue of Abbott & Costello is that? I have a few of those but never seen that one.

27533520785_a0625ca507_b.jpg

Some favorite Good Girl art

That's A and C number 2 (March 9 1948)and none of these have trace marks. Covers are by Kamen, Lily Renee and Frazetta. I think Oop was by Xela but it isn't marked like the other issues. Edited by BB-Gun