• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,316 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ltpink2002 said:
3 hours ago, Electron said:

Wow,some amazing books in that shot. Very nicely done Minh. Got a favorite in the group?

I have a soft spot for the Wings 94, but the Flash 86 is very cool.

No doubt it's tough to decide among that great group!

9 minutes ago, Electron said:

That looks like all kinds of fun to me. I just love to see funny books all spread out like that. Awesome stuff Gino!

me too!!:cloud9: thanks bro i actually had to stand on my piano bench to get em all in for this on. If i get too many more i'm gonna need to go to the garage and get the ladder out haha!! Either that or have Bedrock Evans come over and take the pic I hear he's pretty vertical!! 

27 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Whoa!  You can't stop Gino, you can only hope to contain him!

4 minutes ago, Doohickamabob said:

Is that an actual photo? How was it taken? It's either an amazing photo or an elaborate Photoshop job.

Haha thanks T!! and yes it's an actual photo taken from my iphone of all places. See my previous post about the piano bench ?

I recall seeing some pic with the entire Marvel Mystery or Captain America Comics Run I believe BP/Strawman posted it only proving you can indeed get LOTS of books into one shot if you can get up high enough 

On 3/17/2017 at 7:41 PM, Ltpink2002 said:

IMG_3276 2_2.jpg

I seriously contemplated bidding on that Wings.  There was a really nice Captain Science #3 that I was thinking of doing as a book-end.  Ultimately, I stuck with the runs I am trying to complete.  Great books!