• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books from the Mystery Box for sale on Ebay

73 posts in this topic

First Book, not a great one condition wise, but, i'll get to the good stuff eventually. Selling the poor condition ones first. Mystery Box meaning the thread in the General discussion area.

Batman #30

Just a tip. You might want to go to your local comic store and purchase 100 bags and boards. I know that these haven't been ideally stored for the last half a century but it's never too late. Especially if you are sending them out.

You could get them online too from www.comicsupply.com

Also you would probably be better listing at least half a dozen at a time so that people who come across an auction also see what else you are selling.

I'd calm down and think your overall strategy through before jumping in and haphazardly listing books.

If you list 10 books at a time, of the same series or character (in order), you will get a TON of interested buyers who might otherwise pass right on by.

By just jumping in without any idea of what you're doing, you will lose money.

I'd calm down and think your overall strategy through before jumping in and haphazardly listing books.

If you list 10 books at a time, of the same series or character (in order), you will get a TON of interested buyers who might otherwise pass right on by.

By just jumping in without any idea of what you're doing, you will lose money.

What he said.

Put all the Batmans up at once.

That will draw them out.

I always look to see what other items sellers are selling, and when I find a guy with 3 - 4 items I can get at one shipping cost he goes to the top of my watch list.

thumbsup2.gif

You do realize that allows you to set your listings to launch at a specific time, don't you? You could prep your auctions and have them launch simultaneously... because, as the others have said, you'll drum up more interest and more interest = more bidding.

putting them up slowly...trying to find the best photo webserver, using photobucket which is ok i guess....i don't remember having so much trouble with ebay photos in the past, they must have changed the way they do things in the last few months.