• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books from the Mystery Box for sale on Ebay

73 posts in this topic

well, not sure, maybe they're desperate to fill a gap in their collection.....i've tried to give as much description as humanly possible, minus mentioning each niggling little stress mark which is pretty apparent from the scans. Hopefully those that are bidding will be happy with their purchases, might take them a bit to open the box and unwrap the comics though, i kind of go nuts on the packing.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, Bonds. Considered bidding on one for a reader copy when it was at $10, but lost interest when it got to $15 & never dreamed it would go as high as it did. But there were clear photos & accurate descriptions, so the bidders did know what they were getting. Congrats on the sales, Krighton!

My highest bid on one was 15. I just couldnt let myself pay more than that.

Illiterati, another thread that I started mentioned I never take advice, but I have started changing my ways ( a bit) and started listing auctions with the timer, i've done ebay a long time but that doesn't mean I can't change my methods, plus i've never sold this quantity of goods at once on ebay so listing them with starting times certainly makes sense. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Illiterati, another thread that I started mentioned I never take advice, but I have started changing my ways ( a bit) and started listing auctions with the timer, i've done ebay a long time but that doesn't mean I can't change my methods, plus i've never sold this quantity of goods at once on ebay so listing them with starting times certainly makes sense. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Is this a response to my post from 8 days ago?

You could just say "BUMP" and put up one of these little guys: bumpit.gif