• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Biggins BIN Comic Roundup 10 more books for Tuesday

50 posts in this topic

Selling my brothers copy.

Spawn 1 3-D MOCCA exclusive. Only a 1,000 made and my brother I spent a good 10 minutes looking for a nice copies. Trust me when I say a lot of these got beat up at the New York convention. I looked at about 100 copies. These have been selling on ebay from anywhere of $25-$60.

So a final nice looking copy for $35.

Amazing Spider-Man 40 in fine condition for $70 shipped in double mylar with fullback. OSPG on this is $109 raw. Here is a fine that sold recently: ebay sale

asm40higherresolution.jpg

893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What's keeping it at a Fine?

Amazing Spider-Man 40 in fine condition for $70 shipped in double mylar with fullback. OSPG on this is $109 raw. Here is a fine that sold recently: ebay sale

asm40higherresolution.jpg

893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What's keeping it at a Fine?

I thought the same thing...must resist urge... makepoint.gif

It is a very nice fine. Presents well and would make you happy.

It has small tear on back cover. Lower left bottom of scan on edge. About little less than a .25 inch.

Crease above M on Amazing Spiderman. See it in the scan

Crease by Green goblins hands. Can't see it in the scan as it ever so slightly breaks color. Presents well IMO.

And the spine creases of course. You see those in the scan.

This adds up to a fine.

asm40backhigherresolution.jpg

If you don't like I take it back. But you won't be sending it back.