• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN: HELP PAY MY BILLS *DELETED*

33 posts in this topic

SALE OF THE BATMAN 244 NOW CANCELLED

I was just looking over the book & noticed this little present from CGC in the inner well...

1ANOTHERQCPROBLEM.jpg

Who the [embarrassing lack of self control] is running the QC Department at CGC? They should all be fired. Christo_pull_hair.gif

What the hell. I'll entertain offers on this book. Please don't ask "how much"...just make an offer you're comfortable with & we'll go from there.

adams2449.jpg

If only i didnt just sign up to have a commission done I would give Nikos a run for his money.

This thread is a total bust. I pulled the Adams lot as well...as I now have 3 books I need to reholder due to QC problems.

Am I the only one being affected by the apparent incompetence of CGC's current Quality Control staff? It's really starting to [embarrassing lack of self control] me off. mad.gif

I was just looking over the book & noticed this little present from CGC in the inner well...

1ANOTHERQCPROBLEM.jpg

Who the [embarrassing lack of self control] is running the QC Department at CGC? They should all be fired. Christo_pull_hair.gif

what is that? it looks like a sliver of paper.

nice image name too, btw. 27_laughing.gif

1ANOTHERQCPROBLEM.jpg

what is that? it looks like a sliver of paper.

nice image name too, btw. 27_laughing.gif

It's looks more like a splinter of wood. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I know CGC will reholder them for free....but the Bats 244 is the 4th book I've had a problem with.

I had then reholder my Spectacular Spidey 2(mag) because the label was at a huge angle & sealed into the inner well.

When I got it back.....there was paper debris floating around in the slab. foreheadslap.gif

I just got the book signed by Romita & if it comes back with further QC problems I'm going to go postal. sumo.gif

I know CGC will reholder them for free....but the Bats 244 is the 4th book I've had a problem with.

I had then reholder my Spectacular Spidey 2(mag) because the label was at a huge angle & sealed into the inner well.

When I got it back.....there was paper debris floating around in the slab. foreheadslap.gif

I just got the book signed by Romita & if it comes back with further QC problems I'm going to go postal. sumo.gif

WSZZ_GO_POSTAL_LG.gif