• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #2 CGC 7.5 For Sale

21 posts in this topic

Just picked this baby up from Blowout, but can't afford to hang on to it. foreheadslap.gif you know how it goes. PM me with interest. I payed $365 and that is want i am asking, shipped. The book as you can see is very nice for a 7.5.

Thanks.

Roy.

Avengers02cgc7.jpg

Fix a few more cars and you would be OK poke2.gif

yeah I guess they make those MB's pretty good.

That's the prob. I fix em too good. yay.gif

The man with the golden ...err....hands.... crazy.gif

Thanks for pointing that out. tongue.gif it is.

For anyone that is interested, the back cover of this book is almost perfect...no creases, rips, stains or dirt...really nice.

For anyone that is interested, the back cover of this book is almost perfect...no creases, rips, stains or dirt...really nice.

That sucks. arse that a product that is supposed to be preserving and protecting a book can cause so much damage.

That sucks. arse that a product that is supposed to be preserving and protecting a book can cause so much damage.

thanks, i think we got the point yeahok.gif

It's actually not as bad as the scan makes it look. Blowout will tell you if you ask him that it is a very nice 7.5. I find in my slabbed Marvels that look nicer than grade, it's the wear on the overhang that's usually the reason they get the 7.5 and not an 8.0. 'sDC did not have this problem from what i see.

Blowout will tell you if you ask him that it is a very nice 7.5. I find in my slabbed Marvels that look nicer than grade, it's the wear on the overhang that's usually the reason they get the 7.5 and not an 8.0. 'sDC did not have this problem from what i see.

Absolutely, this is a gorgeous copy and definitely a high end 7.5. I would be tempted to buy it myself if I hadn't already owned it. grin.gifthumbsup2.gif

thanks, i think we got the point yeahok.gif

It's actually not as bad as the scan makes it look. Blowout will tell you if you ask him that it is a very nice 7.5. I find in my slabbed Marvels that look nicer than grade, it's the wear on the overhang that's usually the reason they get the 7.5 and not an 8.0. 'sDC did not have this problem from what i see.

Sorry i pizzed on you. Wasnt my intent. It is a beaut of a book and one I would love to own. So, to make sure I dont Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? up your thread anymore, ill leave. yeahok.gif

I want it so bad, but just can't afford it at the moment.

-Chris

It wants you sooooooooo bad too (in drunken voice) tongue.gif

If I hadn't bought two Burntboy JIM's I'd be all over that book like ugly on a ape.

Which books did you pick up?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif