• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board only BINs...

105 posts in this topic

Did Batman skip an issue in Detective? Otherwise, wouldn't #627 be his 601st appearance in the title? I remember the 500th 'anniversary' issue was #526.

Funny enough, that is Overstreet's notation for Tec #627... "Batman's 601st appearance in Det." Go figure. Maybe it was a scheduling thing. confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

gossip.gif Lets wait a bit and see if there are any more I want before shipping this one. gossip.gif

Sure. Any special requests? Any titles you would like to see? I don't usually bother posting copper and modern unless someone asks...

gossip.gif Lets wait a bit and see if there are any more I want before shipping this one. gossip.gif

Sure. Any special requests? Any titles you would like to see? I don't usually bother posting copper and modern unless someone asks...

I don't usally buy modern stuff. I got the Batman because of the KKK cover. I have the Jungle Actions with the KKK covers and like collecting them so any more KKK cover would be great, but I have never taken the time to research the topic so I have no idea on specific books.

Here's my short want list:

Giant Size Fantastic Four - #4

Defenders - #15, 63

Iron Man Annual - #4

Marvel Adventures - #3, 5, 8, 15

Marvel & DC Presents X-Men/Teen Titans - One Shot

Marvel Team Up - #23, 38

Marvel Treasury Edition - #26, 27

Spider-Woman - #37, 39

Spidey Super Stories - #8, 15

Supervillain Team-Up - #14

What If? (vol 1) - 29, 31, 37