• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon Knight (Sienkiewicz) series run of issues

35 posts in this topic

I don't want to clog up Andy's thread, and since there was a request and some interest in Moon Knights, here's the list and the grades. No scans yet, and I'd prefer to sell these as a lot, though I will break them up next week and start scanning if I have time if nobody buys them in the next few days. Given the interest level in Moon Knight recently, I'm guessing that someone will take them but... I dunno, maybe people are only looking for certain issues...

Here's the list:

Moon Knight:

1 NM-

2 (2 copies both VF/NM)

5 NM-

7 NM-/NM

8 NM-

9 (2 copies, VF/NM and VF/VF+)

10 NM-

11 NM

12 NM-

13 NM/NM+

14 (2 Copies VF/NM both)

15 NM

16 VF/NM

17 VF+

18 NM

19 NM+

20 NM+

23 NM-

24 VF+ (2 copies, same grade)

25 VF+

26 NM-

28 VF/NM

29 NM-/NM

30 NM-

31 NM-

34 NM/NM+

36 NM-

31 books in all... Moon Knight is pretty hot right now. $105 takes the entire lot plus $8.10 shipping.

First person with a takeit.gif wins the lot.

And that's the early 90s series Rob's referring to. Note, I didn't say expensive, just hot. There's a lot of people looking for both the Sienkiewicz and the later series right now. You can still get them reasonably cheap.

Moon Knight is pretty hot right now.

Really?!?

Yes, but 55-60 are worth more than 1-54. I've seen runs of 1-60 sell for $60, and runs of 55-60 sell for $60.

So Rob, the 55-60 set is from the 90's right? Wasn't there some interest around 28-32 or something like that? Something to do with the covers... I know I read it somewhere!!!

I happened upon a stash of Moon Knight's yesterday and snatched them up. I grabbed all the #1's (1980) and left the rest tucked away to research and return for smile.gif

I do recall seeing some higher numbers but am not sure if it was the first or second series confused-smiley-013.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Yes, the 55-60 set is from the 90's. I think the earlier set only went to the 30's.

I've been hoarding 55-60's, as they seem to be the ones to get (well, only one #55, as that is the main one to get). I've been leaving #1's left and right, because they're not selling for much on eBay, but I wonder if I'll regret that when the new series comes out. It's too late to cash in on Werewolf By Night #32. I wonder if Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29 will take off too.

Yes, the 55-60 set is from the 90's. I think the earlier set only went to the 30's.

I've been hoarding 55-60's, as they seem to be the ones to get (well, only one #55, as that is the main one to get). I've been leaving #1's left and right, because they're not selling for much on eBay, but I wonder if I'll regret that when the new series comes out. It's too late to cash in on Werewolf By Night #32. I wonder if Marvel Spotlight 28 & 29 will take off too.

I believe it already has thumbsup2.gif