• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mylar D Archives at BLOWOUT pricing!

23 posts in this topic

Yeah.

With the mylars,they'll go in the fifty cent bin rather than the 6-4$-1 bin.

I accidently bougt a pack of 50 modern mylars about a year ago. Still have most of them.

Well.. I DO have a ton of Moderns that guide for over $15 (or are simply worth mylaring)....

Plus, I could use hundreds just on Solar #10s, gold and platinum editions including dozens of Cerebus Zero Gold issues. (I've got two short boxes that only have gold and variant editions in them.) Could always slip stuff like ASM 194, 238, 252, 298, 300, etc. in them too. Other moderns worth mylaring... Miracleman 15, Swamp Thing 20, 21, 37. Avengers Annual 10. Ms Marvel 18. Next Men 21. Harbinger Pink. Daredevil 181s, Secret Wars 8s, ultra high grade Pre-Unity Valiants, Liberty Meadows #1, Y the last Man #1, Ultimate ASM #1, Ultimate X-men #1, G. I. Joe #21, Hulk #340. Planetary #1, ad infinitum ad nauseum.. even apparently stuff like Marvel Zombies. (Okay, I'm not the greatest slabber.)

Not to mention my runs of Mazing Man and Power Pack! (And Amethyst, Princess of GemWorld)

Filling them shouldn't be a problem... thumbsup2.gif

Yeah.

With the mylars,they'll go in the fifty cent bin rather than the 6-4$-1 bin.

I accidently bougt a pack of 50 modern mylars about a year ago. Still have most of them.

Well.. I DO have a ton of Moderns that guide for over $15 (or are simply worth mylaring)....

Plus, I could use hundreds just on Solar #10s, gold and platinum editions including dozens of Cerebus Zero Gold issues. (I've got two short boxes that only have gold and variant editions in them.) Could always slip stuff like ASM 194, 238, 252, 298, 300, etc. in them too. Other moderns worth mylaring... Miracleman 15, Swamp Thing 20, 21, 37. Avengers Annual 10. Ms Marvel 18. Next Men 21. Harbinger Pink. Daredevil 181s, Secret Wars 8s, ultra high grade Pre-Unity Valiants, Liberty Meadows #1, Y the last Man #1, Ultimate ASM #1, Ultimate X-men #1, G. I. Joe #21, Hulk #340. Planetary #1, ad infinitum ad nauseum.. even apparently stuff like Marvel Zombies. (Okay, I'm not the greatest slabber.)

Not to mention my runs of Mazing Man and Power Pack! (And Amethyst, Princess of GemWorld)

Filling them shouldn't be a problem... thumbsup2.gif

Power Pack!! foreheadslap.gif

Shipped today...

I too could find many a comic for them, however, they pizz me off because they don't fit in the current boxes I am using! I prefer the Mylite 2's.

You will be happy with these and they are a great price... It'll make those Solar 10's shine!!!

Let me know when you get 'em smile.gif

John thumbsup2.gif