• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand new Signature Series books up on Ebay

73 posts in this topic

No worries folks.

And now back to our regularly scheduled auctions. New ones up tonight feature:

- Scott Shaw, Ian Churchill, Mike & Laura Allred, Ron Lim, and Art Adams to name a few.

- SIGNATURE SERIES Uncanny X-Men #140 CGC 9.0 signed by Byrne, Claremont and Austin starting at $0.99 with NO reserve.

Have a look folks. Thanks,

Alex thumbsup2.gif

Well, I finally decided which Mazzuchelli book to put up on Ebay. It starts at $0.99 with no reserve.

SIGNATURE SERIES Daredevil #232 CGC 9.6 Mazzuchelli

I have also put up a few other new ones as well featuring:

- Todd McFarlane, Erik Larson, Keith Giffen, Jae Lee, Ryan Sook, and Grant Morrison to name a few. Thanks for looking,

Alex

Well, I finally decided which Mazzuchelli book to put up on Ebay. It starts at $0.99 with no reserve.

- Todd McFarlane, Erik Larson, Keith Giffen, Jae Lee, Ryan Sook, and Grant Morrison to name a few. Thanks for looking,

Alex

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Alex

Christo_pull_hair.gif

Sorry Josh,

That will be it for a while. flowerred.gif