• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FRANK MILLER DD 158 CGC SIGNATURE SERIES 8.5 WHITE PAGES*SOLD*

17 posts in this topic

One very important thing here. How exactly do I insure getting a yellow label? Do I have to take pictures with these guys to prove it? How does it work?

A Signature Series Witness has to watch the signing. The SS Witness then either fills out the proper paperwork and sends the book(s) to CGC, or takes them to the CGC booth and submits them on-site.

CGC attends most major cons, and you can ask for someone to witness a book being signed.

Often times, under the comic events forum a SS Witness will let you know what shows they will be attending (thecollector for example) and how to contact him etc.

If you need more info Ron, let me know or thecollector!

A great program!!!!

One very important thing here. How exactly do I insure getting a yellow label? Do I have to take pictures with these guys to prove it? How does it work?

A Signature Series Witness has to watch the signing. The SS Witness then either fills out the proper paperwork and sends the book(s) to CGC, or takes them to the CGC booth and submits them on-site.

CGC attends most major cons, and you can ask for someone to witness a book being signed.

Often times, under the comic events forum a SS Witness will let you know what shows they will be attending (thecollector for example) and how to contact him etc.

If you need more info Ron, let me know or thecollector!

A great program!!!!

Please send me the info as i have a number of books I would like to get signed.