• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

Well, for the forseeable future, each weekday (since I purchased a brand new scanner for the office) I will be coming in and scanning some books for everyone, probably in the morning at some point, or perhaps late evening if I get tied up here doing work.

I am all caught up with shipping all orders as of today (Moon Knights went out... Bats 251 out... Jeff the GL recreation out) everyone's stuff should be in the mail and on the way). I will make an effort to be on time with these... and I'm not traveling for work in the next two weeks. Auctions will be suspended if I leave on work trips.

In about 1/2 an hour first up will be a round of scans of 9.6/9.8 raw batman books. These books are ones ronm3 did not need that I pulled for him:

7 beauties for todaay

Batman 362, 363, 367, 373, 374, 375, 428 -- Scans coming!

Well, for the forseeable future, each weekday (since I purchased a brand new scanner for the office) I will be coming in and scanning some books for everyone, probably in the morning at some point, or perhaps late evening if I get tied up here doing work.

I am all caught up with shipping all orders as of today (Moon Knights went out... Bats 251 out... Jeff the GL recreation out) everyone's stuff should be in the mail and on the way). I will make an effort to be on time with these... and I'm not traveling for work in the next two weeks. Auctions will be suspended if I leave on work trips.

In about 1/2 an hour first up will be a round of scans of 9.6/9.8 raw batman books. These books are ones ronm3 did not need that I pulled for him:

7 beauties for todaay

Batman 362, 363, 367, 373, 374, 375, 428 -- Scans coming!

popcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif. If I had them Ron, I would... I know you're just joking...

anyway, I'll try to get a smattering of stuff up over time, some moderns etc as well...

I a) do accept returns and b) will accept bids if people feel common run Bats books are priced too high. But these are sharp, and can't let them go for nothing...

Be back tomorrow with some Adams Batmans and Don Rosa copies of other DC books.