• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's BINs: Starting today with scans

456 posts in this topic

I think people with a wantlist should post in a dedicated "Want List Thread" of what they are looking for, grade and price they are willing to spend. This way if other board members have the items they can respond to the request.

I think people with a wantlist should post in a dedicated "Want List Thread" of what they are looking for, grade and price they are willing to spend. This way if other board members have the items they can respond to the request.

i dont know about price but everything else makes sense. I say the seller puts up the price and than the 2 work it out from there.

but Anfield... I don't have any ASMs or books on your wantlist... I'm really light on those books... I just got some ideas for BINs tomorrow.

Why does everyone think i only collect ASM! 27_laughing.gif

I thought it was Spiderman and Daredevil. confused-smiley-013.gif

Spider-Man, Daredevil, X-Men are the big three from Marvel for me. Been on a huge Batman kick recently though. That said i have boxes upon boxes of Indies.

Great idea. Once again, Nikos leads the way. Perhaps we should all be paying you some sort of copyright fee for creating this BIN format.

i dont know about price but everything else makes sense. I say the seller puts up the price and than the 2 work it out from there.

That works fine for you guys but what about people like me who need hundreds of books to complete a run? The only thing I can think of is just picking 10 or so at a time and putting them up.

That works fine for you guys but what about people like me who need hundreds of books to complete a run? The only thing I can think of is just picking 10 or so at a time and putting them up.

This idea is more for keys, hard to find, a definate need type of thing instead of randomn commons that are all over.

As an a axample I was/still am searching for a ASM 101 and willing to pay $200 for a Raw 9.0, $250 for a Raw 9.2.

Just like your sig line has the 2 Batmans you are looking for, it would make sense to post it in the Thread and tell us what grade and price you are willing to spend.

I offered this up to another board member, but he hasn't gotten back to me so I'm assuming he's passing:

No scan yet but --

Avengers 25 CGC 9.0 o/w to w pages. Tough book, awesome Dr. Doom cover...

BIN: $140 (shipped): Will scan this tomorrow unless someone pops it now.

It is a great cover isn't it? Suhweeet!!!! I just picked this slabbed one up -- but switched to a raw 8.5 I was offered in a package deal so I am selling slab copies. Only keepin the burntboy slabs now... other slabs will be up next week (nothing that special though, just coolish).

Alright I follow now. Hell lets try it.

Thought you were strapped for cash. yeahok.gif

I never said that. I havent forgotten about you but don't try to call me out in public like that. Plus someone that I get advice from told me that I should get them.

I never said that. I havent forgotten about you but don't try to call me out in public like that. Plus someone that I get advice from told me that I should get them.

You and Ron should get a room. poke2.gif

You and Ron should get a room. poke2.gif

I was actually thinking about doing that with you my little Tommy sweetypie. wink.gif