• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy Timewarp Batman

11 posts in this topic

That is the same guy I was talking to and about the X-men 50 in the grading forum. He said that X-men 50 was a 9.4 NM. I told him he was full of himself. Needless to say that book is at $66. He thinks he can get $100 out of it...... Maybe we should all grade like him!

-Jeremy-

I sold him a DD 141 CGC NM 9.4 for around $100 last year. It was the only time I've ever hand delivered a book and gotten cash in return.

That doesn't give any insight into his grading, of course.

I sold that him a DD 141 CGC NM 9.4 for around $100 last year. It was the only time I've ever hand delivered a book and gotten cash in return.

That doesn't give any insight into his grading, of course.

Well, unless you noticed he was blind in one eye and couldn't see out the other!

I really didn't mean to highlight his grading specifically, but more the excessive opening/BIN price on these Bullseye issues, which dropped off the chart even before the movie hit theatres.

I really didn't mean to highlight his grading specifically, but more the excessive opening/BIN price on these Bullseye issues, which dropped off the chart even before the movie hit theatres.

It's not realistic certainly, but those three books guide for $55 in NM now.

That is the same guy I was talking to and about the X-men 50 in the grading forum. He said that X-men 50 was a 9.4 NM. I told him he was full of himself. Needless to say that book is at $66. He thinks he can get $100 out of it...... Maybe we should all grade like him!

Hey, I bought that X-men 50. I picked it up for $77 and that is about right for the condition. I have not received it yet , hopefully the back cover looks as good as the front - if not then I got hosed.

Tomega