• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Errors

10 posts in this topic

...This is a thread born out of a few recent ones....Anybody out there got any comics with printing errors? Here's a few misctus a miswrap and a bad staple job that I've gotten lately..... If you have any and are interested in selling,I may be interested....thanks! Joey

21OBCCREBAT.jpg

21OBCCREBATFF.jpg21OBCOBAA.jpg21OBCMGO.jpg

Wow Joey, you have a serious collec' here

why are you interested in those ones ?

It's cool to have something you don't see everyday. They're good for conversation in my store too. With the amount of books that get printed,and the amount I have ordered and,the amount of .50/$1 boxes that I have been through in the last 10 years,I just never come across any.

I love the errors too. Here is an article in Scoop about a couple of my books.

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=6764&si=121 Scoop! Wolverine Bone Claws/ White Spidey 375

I recently sent both books to CGC. The Wolverine 145 came back 9.6. The Spidey 375 came back 9.4. Woo hoo!

Feel free to pm me with offers.

I recently sent both books to CGC. The Wolverine 145 came back 9.6. The Spidey 375 came back 9.4. Woo hoo!

Did they come back Universal or Qualified?

I ask because for awhile there, CGC was giving production errors the Green label, after having doled out Universals for years. I wonder if that was only temporary after some people raised a stink?