• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arch-Enemies

Do you have an arch-nemesis?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have an arch-nemesis?

40 posts in this topic

we have discussed this multiple times! If I'd rather smoke crack is not an option most people don't care to vote! poke2.gif

..that's not true,..I just get torn between two responses, that's all,... confused-smiley-013.gif

I am Arch-Nemesis Free. Been Arch-Nemesis Free for the last three months. I take each Arch-Nemesis Free day, one day at a time. insane.gif

You know I love you man but Superman can kick Captain Marvels butt any day.

Have at thee! flamed.gif

I am Arch-Nemesis Free. Been Arch-Nemesis Free for the last three months. I take each Arch-Nemesis Free day, one day at a time. insane.gif

Have at thee! flamed.gif

Sure, whatever you say. screwy.gif

I suppose my Arch-nemesis is F-A-S-T F-O-O-D 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(And right now Im trying to beat it! makepoint.gif

Again, no crack pipe option! 893naughty-thumb.gif

i don't want to artifically skew the poll results. we're shooting for "near-scientific" here, not throwing our hands up altogether

Have at thee! flamed.gif

Well, I don't know what you guys are getting in a arguement over. Thor will beat both their butts anyway. hi.gif

Excuse me, you didn't include a "0" option. No one irritates the hell out of me. grin.gif

Have I told you Captain Marvel is a wuss lately? poke2.gif

That isn't irritating. Irritating is getting a little speck of dust on your contact and your eyes are dry. Or sitting behind a some bastiche that is going 35 in an 65 for 3 hours. Now that is irritation. Your comment? Barely, worthy to be considered in this conversation. devil.gifgrin.gif

Have at thee! flamed.gif

Well, I don't know what you guys are getting in a arguement over. Thor will beat both their butts anyway. hi.gif

And that's without his hammer; the sun in his eyes; and Volstag standing on his shoulders. wink.gif

I refuse to participate, as these polls don't promote the positive aspects of this board and the majority of its members.

And if Deathlok was here, he would say these polls belong in the Polls & FAQs section. makepoint.gif