• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern Age Comics: The Polls

Do you read modern comic books?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read modern comic books?

16 posts in this topic

Yeah sorry, I want to be surprised by the results in a few days, 27_laughing.gif

And followtheleader, sorry, but I was curious to compare the average age to the average number of moderns bought, etc. But YOU were the catalyst for this experiment thumbsup2.gif

For the last question, do you want total money spent or just money spent on moderns?

On modern books thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for voting!

Actually, in terms of money, you can include anything if you want. It would be somewhat redundant to ask for the total number of modern titles read and for money on modern titles spent. Whichever way you interpret the question is good enough for me.

bumpit.gif

So, what do we think about the results? I must say I'm very surprised. I thought we would be able to see some sort of trend where most of the 35 or younger crowd reads moderns while 35 and up don't read as many. But that obviously isn't the case, since only 2 of 66 voters said they don't read moderns.