• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

where are the spideys #400-441 in 9.8???

53 posts in this topic

Sounds like I'll be putting a bunch of these in my next pre-screen...

Thanks for the info, hopefully the future will bring happiness for both of us... smile.gif

Well, and I guess murph0 too... tongue.gif

Hey Robb - the 408 I got a 9.8 is not the variant cover. We will lucky to find a variant cover in 9.8 since it was packaged with a cassette and we know what evil things that cassette will do to the comic. Take care and good luck, Izzy

i also hate the people on ebay that say since it is in a polybag its a 9.8-10.0 893frustrated.gif

True. In fact, polybags usually cause a large crease down the back of the book causing most 9.8's to be downgraded to a 9.0-9.2 (I found that one out the hard way!) 893censored-thumb.gif

So let me get this straight: there are two different covers to amazing spidey 408? Did both of them have the cassette tape included with them?

Wasn't there also a variant cover to issue 398 or something with peter parkers parents on the cover. It was a blue foil cover?

Marvel has just annnounced that Amazing Spider-Man will be restarted at #500 just like FF. There goes my completing Amazing Spider-Man 1-441. I quit after I got 1-401 but then the series stopped at 441 and I thought I might some day pick up 402 to 441.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!! thats what i have been waiting hear. now if they just keep it like that and not start a new #1.how many more issues to #500 im to lazy to go looking through my new spideys. cloud9.gif

We are at #51 so Amazing Spider-Man #59 will instead be #500. I am getting a headache trying to keep it straight in my head. I have a feeling some genuis at Marvel will someday decide to reboot at number #1 again because we know how insane.gif well Spider-Man #1 issues sell.

I have a feeling some genuis at Marvel will someday decide to reboot at number #1 again because we know how insane.gif well Spider-Man #1 issues sell.

If anyone falls for that trick again, they outta get their head examined. The only guy I know of might get 200 copies, is greggy. I'm thinking everybody else here's just too smart to fall for that trick again.

grin.gif

I have a feeling some genuis at Marvel will someday decide to reboot at number #1 again because we know how insane.gif well Spider-Man #1 issues sell.

If anyone falls for that trick again, they outta get their head examined. The only guy I know of might get 200 copies, is greggy. I'm thinking everybody else here's just too smart to fall for that trick again.

grin.gif

Sorry fool. Greggy may have multiples but it's definitely not new [!@#%^&^].

P.S. The books that I sold you were pretty well my worst copies! sumo.gif

but--but----isnt this the thread fretting about why there arent any 6 year old Spideys in 9.8?? No offense really since we're all crazy anyway, but in six more years how will greggy (should he actually buy the 200 copies) be proven wrong? It will be same old same old and he'll have the 9.8s the next guys will be looking for....