• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greatest comic in YOUR collection

182 posts in this topic

Nope. Hey everybody likes a discount but I really don't have a problem paying retail or more for something I really like. I knew I was paying a lot but the smile I had on my face was worth every cent.

VZ

speaking of retail i heard a rumour a few years ago (i think it might have been at a little seattle comiccon back in 2000) that steve over at metropolis had most of the copies of fantastic comics #3 locked away in his personal collection! Is this true? If not, strange how these things get started! If it is how much do you think it would cost to get my hands on a solid VG to VG/F copy????

i think fantastic comics #3 is the greatest cover of the golden age -perhaps of all time!!! how is the story? Let me guess you never read it! Man you gotta read it at least once!!!! As for myself i have a few sweet silver age marvel keys but Fantastic #3 is a pretty hard act to follow so i don't think i am gonna bother posting them now!!!

If you notice all of JB's books are raw so yes I do think he has read it.