• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wouldn't it be Cool if all these Superhero movies had "Cross-overs"??
2 2

51 posts in this topic

When I saw X-Men: Apocalypse and they revealed the Weapon X/Wolverine sub plot it made me hang around until after the credits just in case....I'd have lost my mind if they'd have gone back to Wolvie running in the snow and the Hulk dropped out of the sky. That would've been the greatest x-over ever!

9 hours ago, B2D327 said:

When I saw X-Men: Apocalypse and they revealed the Weapon X/Wolverine sub plot it made me hang around until after the credits just in case....I'd have lost my mind if they'd have gone back to Wolvie running in the snow and the Hulk dropped out of the sky. That would've been the greatest x-over ever!

It would be epic to eventually see that clash on film

With the pending Disney/Marvel - Fox merger (and with Sony/Marvel sharing Spidey), this thread is starting to come full circle... and most said and/or believed it could NEVER happen.  :headbang:

In the next couple years or sooner we could certainly get Wolverine and Hulk in the same film at some point... a new wolverine it sounds like (Hugh says he's done), but it could happen. There are rumors that Marvel is considering tweaking the next (4th) Avengers movie (2nd Infinity War installment) to introduce some characters into the MCU. I'm thinking a Hulk 181-esque flashback scene... Wolvie vs. Hulk as both come face to face again... remembering their battle from years back. That would be epic...

22 minutes ago, SteppinRazor said:

If Hulk and Wolverine were going to show up in the same movie, IMO it would be best to do a flashback movie like First Class and make it the whole movie.

Of course that would be ideal, I'm willing to settle for an extended flash back at this point.

3 hours ago, BronzeBruce13 said:

With the pending Disney/Marvel - Fox merger (and with Sony/Marvel sharing Spidey), this thread is starting to come full circle... and most said and/or believed it could NEVER happen.  :headbang:

In the next couple years or sooner we could certainly get Wolverine and Hulk in the same film at some point... a new wolverine it sounds like (Hugh says he's done), but it could happen. There are rumors that Marvel is considering tweaking the next (4th) Avengers movie (2nd Infinity War installment) to introduce some characters into the MCU. I'm thinking a Hulk 181-esque flashback scene... Wolvie vs. Hulk as both come face to face again... remembering their battle from years back. That would be epic...

I believe Disney's whole idea is to do just that. 

A Hulk vs. Wolverine would be epic!