• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In case you guys missed it . . . Thor #249 Mint 10.0 on eBay ;-)

84 posts in this topic

I tend to agree in theory that post 75 - 80 common books in 9.4 will get you the average $30 - $40.00 (if you get lucky), which is not great but considering slabbing costs etc ($16.00 per book) is not that bad also.

When you start getting 9.6s obviously, selling price will be better, 9.8s will be even better and then usually stupid money follows anything above a 9.8.

I tend to agree in theory that post 75 - 80 common books in 9.4 will get you the average $30 - $40.00 (if you get lucky), which is not great but considering slabbing costs etc ($16.00 per book) is not that bad also.

When you start getting 9.6s obviously, selling price will be better, 9.8s will be even better and then usually stupid money follows anything above a 9.8.

Except that I'd include 9.6 with that, and since when can you get a book slabbed for $16? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Teleporting back and forth? grin.gif

Except that I'd include 9.6 with that, and since when can you get a book slabbed for $16? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Teleporting back and forth? grin.gif

Modern submissions cost $15, but with the 20% discount, they cost $13. If you drop them off, you can save on shipping to Florida, and depending on the size of the submission, the average cost of return shipping will be less than $2-3 a book. confused-smiley-013.gif

Agree with the general sentiment, though. I only slab 9.6 and above, unless it's a key or high demand comic.

In case you guys missed it . . . Thor #249 Mint 10.0 on eBay ;-)

Will you be including a 9.9 reading copy with it? grin.gif