• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In case you guys missed it . . . Thor #249 Mint 10.0 on eBay ;-)

84 posts in this topic

And I know you know that...it's those that don't and buy this comic based on your description I wonder about...it's deceitful...and the fact you know that makes me wonder.

There is absolutely nothing deceitful about my description - it is accurate and true. And I won't fall to your level and resort to name-calling . . . flowerred.gif

There's no reason you could have said this was NM without using the CGC notation...but you used it anyway...is fleecing the unsuspecting your game now?

Such vitriol . . . 893naughty-thumb.gif And where, may I ask is the "CGC Notation?" They own 10.0? Since when? screwy.gif

You're drawing in newbies to your auction by giving them false hope. You know better but decide to do so anyway...and that makes this much worse than an ignorant seller...

Jim

There is absolutely nothing deceitful about my description - it is accurate and true. And I won't fall to your level and resort to name-calling . . . flowerred.gif

I guess we can add inaccuarate grader to your resume as well....

Jim

Jim

Yes, and great speller for you . . . grin.gif

Jim

Yes, and great speller for you . . . grin.gif

Well let's recap...since you seem intent on focusing on things other than your own shortcomings...

You'll sell comics advertised as HG even with Marvel Stamps cut out...

You'll end auctions early despite bids...

You'll call a comic "10" despite knowing there a snowball's chance in hell of it happening...

What's wrong with calling the comic NM and leaving it at that? I know...you're catering to those newbies that actually think there's a chance...

What happened to people just accurately listing their comics anymore? You're against nondisclosure but you see no problem with advertising a comic with a mystical grade? Just sell the damn comic as described. Do you have so little faith in your selling abilities you need to falsely hype your comics? I've sold on eBay and never had a problem selling for higher than average by just being honest...

Jim

Y'know, I don't see your selling record anywhere . . . your all talk BIG JIM, all talk. yeahok.gif

Just because you don't see it doesn't make it so...and I sure as hell never deceived anyone...hope you're proud...

Jim

Not that you'd believe any of those undergraders and naysayers . . . wink.gif

The board consensus was a 9.8, so why are you listing it as a 10.0 again?

Hey JC, what do you mean "again"?

And, I have it in hand, which is a huge advantage. hi.gif

So....

You never hyped a comic as HG without the Marvel Stamp?

You never canceled an auction while there was already a bid?

You aren't hyping a comic as "10?

Looks to me as you can't read very well...

Jim

I thought this was going to be an auction from cgc*comics (aka stckwizard.)

Seriously, I do not see this getting a 10.0 but I really cannot see anybody grading a book 9.8 , let alone a 10.0, from a scan.

That book is not a 10. It's a shame you felt the need to do that frown.gif

You are, of course, entitled to your own opinion. grin.gif

I'm sorry you feel that way. Perhaps you should not be so judgmental 893scratchchin-thumb.gif