• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In case you guys missed it . . . Thor #249 Mint 10.0 on eBay ;-)

84 posts in this topic

That book is not a 10. It's a shame you felt the need to do that frown.gif

Wanted: Walking Dead -script Book.

Wanted: Superman/Batman 1 (RRP). NM.

Wanted: Superman/Batman 1 (2nd Print). NM.

Wanted: Hulk 180, 181, 182. Raw 9.2 or Better.

Wanted: ASM 33, 40, 50, 303. Raw 8.0 or Better.

Wanted: Dark Horse Presents 52, 54, 58-61. NM.

Wanted: Amazing Fantasy 15. Any grade. RAW/CGC

Which book does not belong in this sig line? 27_laughing.gif

That book is not a 10. It's a shame you felt the need to do that frown.gif

Wanted: Walking Dead -script Book.

Wanted: Superman/Batman 1 (RRP). NM.

Wanted: Superman/Batman 1 (2nd Print). NM.

Wanted: Hulk 180, 181, 182. Raw 9.2 or Better.

Wanted: ASM 33, 40, 50, 303. Raw 8.0 or Better.

Wanted: Dark Horse Presents 52, 54, 58-61. NM.

Wanted: Amazing Fantasy 15. Any grade. RAW/CGC

Which book does not belong in this sig line? 27_laughing.gif

confused.gif

Here's to hoping that the book sells for a "good" price. 9.8 or 10.0 the purchaser will likely be happy. Everyone here knows 10.0 is the ethereal unatainable grade and do we all really believe that an ebayer that would be buying this truly believes it's a 10.0. The purchaser will probably factor in the ebay bump and assume it's a 9.6.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't have called it a 10.0....but that's just me and I'm not holding it.

Here's to hoping that the book sells for a "good" price. 9.8 or 10.0 the purchaser will likely be happy. Everyone here knows 10.0 is the ethereal unatainable grade and do we all really believe that an ebayer that would be buying this truly believes it's a 10.0. The purchaser will probably factor in the ebay bump and assume it's a 9.6.

Oh yeah, I wouldn't have called it a 10.0....but that's just me and I'm not holding it.

thumbsup2.gif And, of course, don't forget . . .

Seller's return policy:

Item must be returned within: 14 Days Refund will be given as: Money Back

Return Policy Details: Satisfaction guaranteed - no questions asked. Simply return the item within two weeks of receipt date via the same method of shipping. Thanks for bidding!

Over 3000 sales and I've only had one return. A Daredevil #27 by an eBay dealer in Chicago. grin.gif

thumbsup2.gif And, of course, don't forget . . .

Seller's return policy:

Item must be returned within: 14 Days Refund will be given as: Money Back

Return Policy Details: Satisfaction guaranteed - no questions asked. Simply return the item within two weeks of receipt date via the same method of shipping. Thanks for bidding!

Over 3000 sales and I've only had one return. A Daredevil #27 by an eBay dealer in Chicago. grin.gif

I told you I am going to express it to CGC and get it back within days. Just so I could neg you! poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

Has anyone noticed the amount of people cr@pping all over people trying to sell here and on eBay recently. I mean refuting grades!? If people don't like it, don't bid. Let the guy conduct his business, he's a boardmember after all(not someone selling Mint comics wrapped in paper bags --extend him a little courtesy. sign-rantpost.gifsumo.gif

Has anyone noticed the amount of people cr@pping all over people trying to sell here and on eBay recently. I mean refuting grades!? If people don't like it, don't bid. Let the guy conduct his business, he's a boardmember after all(not someone selling Mint comics wrapped in paper bags --extend him a little courtesy. sign-rantpost.gifsumo.gif

I say the same thing. People have been terrible lately. It seems like there is alot of frustration being taken out on members the last few weeks. thats why I have been so aggressive myself. I am getting sick of it. Unless someone is totally misrepresenting themselves then leave the guy alone. PM the guy instead of turing it into these roasts.

I mean look if Divad wants to post a book that is a 10.0 on Ebay that is his choice. he has to deal with the consequences of when I express mail it and it comes back only a 9.8 and I neg him. 27_laughing.gif Ahh that was great! 27_laughing.gif

I say the same thing. People have been terrible lately. It seems like there is alot of frustration being taken out on members the last few weeks. thats why I have been so aggressive myself. I am getting sick of it. Unless someone is totally misrepresenting themselves then leave the guy alone. PM the guy instead of turing it into these roasts.

I mean look if Divad wants to post a book that is a 10.0 on Ebay that is his choice. he has to deal with the consequences of when I express mail it and it comes back only a 9.8 and I neg him. 27_laughing.gif Ahh that was great! 27_laughing.gif

And I'll gladly refund your purchase price, even if it ONLY gets a 9.6 27_laughing.gif

It's flat out the nicest condition Bronze Age book I've seen, nicer than my CGC 9.8's sumo.gif

So . . . I guess I should only have "hyped" it as a 9.9? 27_laughing.gif

Precisely flowerred.gifangel.gif

I say the same thing. People have been terrible lately. It seems like there is alot of frustration being taken out on members the last few weeks. thats why I have been so aggressive myself. I am getting sick of it. Unless someone is totally misrepresenting themselves then leave the guy alone.

Ooops, I guess I'd better to remove my comment in Timulty's thread. blush.gif

2 bids in - I know docpjw is a board member, is orionmystery? Anyone? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Item title: Thor #249 July 1976 Mint 10.0 White Jack Kirby Cover!

Time left: 5 days, 23 hours 11 minutes 2 seconds

User ID Bid Amount Date of bid

orion_orionmystery ( 103) US $26.49 Apr-23-06 15:38:56 PDT

docpjw ( 6291) US $25.49 Apr-24-06 11:42:05 PDT

Bid placed. Is this a guaranteed 10.0 poke2.gif

know docpjw is a board member, is orionmystery? Anyone?

Read you own thread. makepoint.gif

Just because someone says . . . "bid placed" here . . . ain't necessarily so . . . wink.gif but uh, thanks. hi.gif