• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old are Comic Collectors?
4 4

How old are you?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

602 posts in this topic

I am 44. Been collecting comics since 1979 when my dad bought me Thor #282 (I recently got it back from CGC graded at a 9.0). I am up to 7K in comics. Been in the Army since January 1993 and that has been the hard part collecting with deployments & stuff. Love this site. Currently have 106 CGC graded books.

18 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

At 53, I hardly consider you old !!! Talk to me when you are on Medicare. Wouldn't the year you were born be a more useful poll ?

I just reached my prime a few years ago.  :baiting:  I just carry the cane to throw people off.  :grin:   I don't consider this thread one with a poll.  516 people have posted.  12 have voted, including me just now.  I don't think this thread was originally set up with a poll.  I think the new boards software added it.  BTW, did you try voting in the Poll?  I don't think it's working right.