• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old are Comic Collectors?
4 4

How old are you?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

602 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2018 at 3:51 PM, Senormac said:

This thread is trippin.  I found myself looking down the list of posters (who's avatars and names I even recognized) and adding 12 years to their age. 

Or 11 years, or 10 years.....  whatever there post date was until today.  

That's a long time to be here.  

I'm looking at age 60 myself  

And God only gives us so many years.

I used to think 60 was OLD :bigsmile: 

60 is the new forty Mike. :headbang:

For all you guys that are in their later years.

I have found something that really makes me feel 20 years younger. My muscles and joints dont hurt anymore, my body feels great.  Consider taking food grade Diatomaceous earth on a daily basis. Just a teaspoon a day in your drink of choice .

Check it out on YouTube,  there are thousands of videos regarding this.  It's really been amazing.

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

For all you guys that are in their later years.

I have found something that really makes me feel 20 years younger. My muscles and joints dont hurt anymore, my body feels great.  Consider taking food grade Diatomaceous earth on a daily basis. Just a teaspoon a day in your drink of choice .

Check it out on YouTube,  there are thousands of videos regarding this.  It's really been amazing.

So, not only has your generation destroyed our economy and the o-zone layer, but now you're literally consuming the planet!?

Spoiler

:jokealert:

Just now, TwoPiece said:

So, not only has your generation destroyed our economy and the o-zone layer, but now you're literally consuming the planet!?

Hide contents

:jokealert:

Haha! 

What do I care, when I'm dead the younger people have to deal with it.  :roflmao:

Consider taking food grade Diatomaceous earth on a daily basis. Just a teaspoon a day in your drink of choice .

My wife has been talking about getting that. Haven't looked into it yet

Other than1 specific extreme case, I don't think I've had a fever in 30 years. But nothing lasts forever so I'll have to look into his further.

Currently 55 until Memorial Day

11 hours ago, oakman29 said:

60 is the new forty Mike. :headbang:

At last a comic club I can join.(worship) I also turned 60 back in January(thumbsu  

On 4/17/2019 at 12:48 PM, Skynwalker said:

Just hit 49 today :banana:

Happy birthday :foryou:

3 hours ago, csaag said:

My wife has been talking about getting that. Haven't looked into it yet

Other than1 specific extreme case, I don't think I've had a fever in 30 years. But nothing lasts forever so I'll have to look into his further.

Currently 55 until Memorial Day

Diatomaceous earth is 85% silica which not only cleans out your body of bad parasites,  but allows yours body to absorb it. Silica is instrumental in skin elasticity,  hair , nails. Also arteries, heart health, kidneys, liver .

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Diatomaceous earth is 85% silica which not only cleans out your body of bad parasites,  but allows yours body to absorb it. Silica is instrumental in skin elasticity,  hair , nails. Also arteries, heart health, kidneys, liver .

Are you the new Billy Mays?

Just now, oakman29 said:

Naw, Just found something that really makes me feel great, and want to share it with my friends. :foryou:

I have a contract if you sign it in blood and leave your AF15 to TV horror you'll live for EVER! 

download.jpg