• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shuley Art Museum get together May 20th - Who's coming ?

21 posts in this topic

I wanted to squezze this in before June. I know that there were a few that couldn't make it or didn't know about the previous one, so I hope that LOTS of people can make it.

Starts at 1pm, finished whenever....My place in Attleboro, MA and feel free to contact me via pm for directions and phone number.

I will have everything covered (food, drinks, beer, etc...) and as anyone that was at the last one can tell you, the food is to die for.....(course, I can take no credit ...but i will anyway)

Please rsvp through this thread and let's get a head count..... yay.gif

Hey Mike --

As I mentioned in my PM, I'll be there! My recent house purchase has limited all my buying, so nothing new to report on the art front, but I'll look forward to seeing everyone again.

Thanks,

Dan

Well, it's unfortunate that I won't be doing this again. It's a tremendous amount of preperation and expense (over $400.00) for food and drinks....and to have 15 people who assured me that they were coming, only to have no phone calls or emails stating that they were unable to show. I never expect anything in return for having these parties, but I don't expect to be stood up either.....

sign-rantpost.gifmad.gif

Very sorry this happened, Michael! If I was on the East Coast, I'd go to your shindigs.

In my own case, this is why I don't RSVP for things where I'm not 100% sure I can make. Like yet another forum dinnerChristo_pull_hair.gif

I would have loved to be there but Logistics don't work out for me on these things. I too don't like to RSVP like Nexus. Sorry, it didn't work out. It's a shame, there needs to be better networking in the OA community.

Well, I had a good time as always. Mike and Gloria even got me a great cake for my birthday, which happened to be yesterday... grin.gif

It was great to meet Mitch and Brian and Kevin and see some cool art. Mike, I'm really sorry people didn't at least let you know they couldn't come. I'll look for some OA to offset your expenses.

Thanks again for a great time, as well as the great food and hospitality. As always.

Dan

Thanks Felix and Dan. You're welcome about the cake. I figured it would be the least I could do, since you were willing to spend your birthday with us geeks ! -

I am surprised that people didn't come. I was very disappointed.