• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DPS Recreation For Sale *DELETED*

30 posts in this topic

Mine are already damaged maybe I can sue for personal pain and suffering. yeahok.gif

I don't like to come off bad mouthing people. The guy was really nice and I never voiced my dissatisfaction with him so I suppose that nuls my right to [embarrassing lack of self control] about it, but I would be embarrased to have sold this as a recreation. I would like to hear if his covers are any better. I think Smokinghawk has one.

Anyway, no more pain and suffering, The original post is coming down. grin.gifblush.gifgrin.gifyay.gif

Post deleted by CW

I hope you know I was only kidding around about you deleting the images. A good natured ribbing if you will.

Chris

Sure I do. I've been here long enough to not believe anything I hear and only half of what I see. I saw that it wasn't gonna move and it was taking up space on old photobucket. I'll tell you guys what, if I still have it at San Diego I will give it to the Board member of the year as the Fantastic Comics No Prize. A good way to plug the company.

As a side note: I am proud to have owned a piece of art that has absolutely no market value. I think everyone should have one at some point, They just shouldn't have to pay for it.

As a side note: I am proud to have owned a piece of art that has absolutely no market value. I think everyone should have one at some point, They just shouldn't have to pay for it.

So true! So you do consider that to be "art", though? I'm not so sure that qualifies...

I mean, if a NICE recreation that's lightboxed is psuedo-art...what's a BAD recreation? And now that I think of it, what's a good recreation based on bad art? Say, an accurate Liefeld recreation? Or, for that matter, a bad recreation of bad art? Oh, I know that one...it's "an improvement". OK, I'm rambling...

No No you're right. Let me re phrase. Most worthless art product. You know like Cheese product. It has similar ingredients to cheese but it can't quite be identified as actual cheese and usually tastes like crrrrrap. That's what I meant. I would not consider this art. I was looking for the Turner pencil original so I thought I would get this as a place holder but.......

grin.gif