• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey this ASM 2's not too bad.

23 posts in this topic

:o Trimmed? I assumed (hoped) the FC was just tugged to the left slightly. Ya think?

confused-smiley-013.gif Obviously you can't tell if a book's been trimmed from a scan . . . I'm just throwing it out there. gossip.gif Surprised no one else did wink.gif

REFC looks trimmed confused-smiley-013.gif Tears at bottom staple BC are a structural problem . . .

5.0 sumo.gif

Otherwise, nice copy . . . thumbsup2.gif

I'll have to check on that, but I don't recall thinking it was trimmed when looking at it.

Thanks

Maybe I'll keep my G+/G/VG "unrestored" copy if I decide this has been trimmed.....

I don't think it is gossip.gif but now I have to check confused-smiley-013.gif

REFC looks trimmed confused-smiley-013.gif Tears at bottom staple BC are a structural problem . . .

5.0 sumo.gif

Otherwise, nice copy . . . thumbsup2.gif

I'll have to check on that, but I don't recall thinking it was trimmed when looking at it.

Thanks

Maybe I'll keep my G+/G/VG "unrestored" copy if I decide this has been trimmed.....

I don't think it is gossip.gif but now I have to check confused-smiley-013.gif

You have the benefit of the history of the collection - have you found any books that have been obviously messed with? Were these collected? i.e., bought over time from various unknown sources, or bought off the rack by the OO?

That will tell you more . . . 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

For example, I recently bought a lot of mid-grade X-Men from an unknown source and found a tear seal added to one of the centerfolds of one of the books . . . IMHO that taints the whole lot. mad.gif