• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book Clocks

129 posts in this topic

Hi, here is the deal. I can reproduce virtually any of your favorite covers onto a wall clock. I use high quality photo paper and durable quality clocks that run for a very long time on one AA battery.

I've sold clocks to forum members and everyone has been happy with them. If someone wants a clock, let me know and I'll design the clock.
I'll let you OK the final image prior to payment. The price is 25.00 total, including USPS Priority mail. Thanks.

TIMULTY was interested in a WHIZ 22 clock. Here are two different versions. One with the WHIZ logo visible and less cover image:WHIZ22adone.jpg
And the other version with more of the cover image....so, whaddayathink ??whiz22Bdone.jpg

OK GREAT, a MARVEL TALES 129 has officially been OKAYED and is on it's way. Anyone Else have a favorite cover they want to see on a clock ??? JUST let me know. Remember , you can approve it before payment.