• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book Clocks

129 posts in this topic

Anyone ask to see ASM 316 yet?
The cover to ASM 316 is Awesome. Venom glowering over Spidey, Wow !!! Unfortunatley the hands for the clock will be black and due to Venoms costume being black it would be hard to tell what time it was. The hands would blend into the clock background too much. If I had white clock hands, that would be great, but I don't. Sorry.

You could try to tape off the edged with masking tape and do a quick spray of white, so they could show up. Just a thought.
THAT's GOOD THINKING....I could use that for the DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL CLOCK as the hands tend to dissappear into the background on that one, thanks....earthstoodstill.jpg

Man those pre-robin Batman covers ruled. Just maybe some of the best images to just get lost in. I'll take a look at the Detective 31 and see how it comes along.....In the meantime, here is a forum members request for the cover to Superman 76....superman76finished.jpg