• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book Clocks

129 posts in this topic

Adventure Comics # 37 for a forum member....the real picture doesn't look grainy (it looks kind of blurry and grainy in the red on the logo in this pic confused-smiley-013.gif)....What a cool cover !!!!
3.jpg
Bye the way, if you get a clock from me, I'll work with you, submitting different versions until we get it just right....This clock went through at least 7 versions before we got it just right...
advgreen2done.jpg..
We wound up going with this version...
2.jpg

OK I cant stand it any longer -- I want a Strange Tales # 161 as a clock -- work your magic `o master of the clocks --BigMike sumo.gif
I'll have something for you in the next two days....it was hard tracking down a nice cover image for this issue but I have one in hand and will start working on it shortly...Jim.

<center>Adventure Comics # 37 for a forum member....the real picture doesn't look grainy (it looks kind of blurry and grainy in the red on the logo in this pic confused-smiley-013.gif)....What a cool cover !!!! <hr>3.jpg <hr> Bye the way, if you get a clock from me, I'll work with you, submitting different versions until we get it just right....This clock went through at least 7 versions before we got it just right...<hr> <center>advgreen2done.jpg..<hr>We wound up going with this version... <hr>2.jpg

I received it today. I do appreciate you making the changes to get it "just exactly perfect"! 893applaud-thumb.gif

OK I cant stand it any longer -- I want a Strange Tales # 161 as a clock -- work your magic `o master of the clocks --BigMike sumo.gif
I'll have something for you in the next two days....it was hard tracking down a nice cover image for this issue but I have one in hand and will start working on it shortly...Jim.
893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif me a happy camper