• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

500.00 shipping for a page?!

12 posts in this topic

I saw this page and was slightly interested until I saw the 500.00 for shipping to Canada. 200 or 400 to the US. Wow, what a deal. I emailed the seller thinking he made a mistake and he meant 50.00. He replied saying 275.00 to Canada. You guys in the US get a break with either 200 or 400 shipping for this page.

Wow. Just wow.

http://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.com/r7jun

That's absolutely insane. I just did a calculation at USPS trying to make a 200 shipping bill and and 50 pounds shipped Overnight with $2000 of insurance is only $125. That's 50 pounds... 893whatthe.gif

I checked this out with FED EX.com and if he allows 6 inches on each side (L, W, H) for packing material and the package weighs 30 pounds it still won't cost more than $100 for standard overnight and $120 for priority overnight...for these services he wants $200 and $400 respectively.

You could get a roundtrip ticket to PA and meet him at the airport for less money.

Chris

Holy MOLY . Thatt CD is awesome and gets played weekly. But I'd rather find a used one for under $100 grin.gif

and to make this comic related: Cam DeLeon does all of tool's artwork and sets up at the San Diego show

My last 2 copies sold for $200 each!

Hmm, I wonder why it's gone. Any ideas? He only had 2 feedback but the only reason I could see that it's pulled is that he was abusing the shipping pricing which is against ebay rules. The seller could theoretically say the shipping was 2000.00 and then open bidding at 1.00 and circumvent ebay fees this way. that's the only reason I can think that it may have been pulled.

Hmm, I wonder why it's gone. Any ideas? He only had 2 feedback but the only reason I could see that it's pulled is that he was abusing the shipping pricing which is against ebay rules. The seller could theoretically say the shipping was 2000.00 and then open bidding at 1.00 and circumvent ebay fees this way. that's the only reason I can think that it may have been pulled.

"Someone" reported him for overcharging on shipping.

"Someone" reported him for overcharging on shipping.

893applaud-thumb.gif