• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here Goes (Auctions Site) (Free to use!)

110 posts in this topic

Thanks, I'm in. thumbsup2.gif

Might as well join the forum while you're at it. thumbsup2.gif

Done. thumbsup2.gif

takeit.gif 8th member! Congrats! (Well 7th, I don't count the test account I made. laugh.gif)

So, if this site takes off, I'll have the prestige of being the first member.... acclaim.gif

Hey Jacob,

Can you activate an account for me? I'm way too lazy to do it....but would like to list some books on your site. headbang.gif

yeah, me too. yay.gif

Alright someone suggested a Box for a "Serial Number" when you lgo to list a CGC Graded/PGX graded book, this suggestion just became a reality, when you try to sell a CGC graded book, it is Manditory for a Serial Number, the box will be located above the Upload Images

Additional Information

Serial Number

If you Got Any More Suggestions for Item Listings LET ME KNOW!

Oh and Beyonder, did you register? If so I will activate you an Account.

As of now I am going to the book store, anyone who has trouble activating an account while I am gone will have to wait patiently till I come back.

I cannot pre-register users, but I can at the forum.

I'm number 11. ID: comicseeker

Do you have a links section? If so, add me and I'll put a link to you on ComicSeeker.com. I'll try and list something this weekend, too much other work to do tonight.

Anyone else with a site wanna exchange links, PM me.

I'm number 11. ID: comicseeker

Do you have a links section? If so, add me and I'll put a link to you on ComicSeeker.com. I'll try and list something this weekend, too much other work to do tonight.

Anyone else with a site wanna exchange links, PM me.

Hey buddy....get your own name sumo.gif